Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcoming Baby Julia!

Julia Dees Spainhour...Precious in His Sight...8 weeks old...
This past Saturday Nana and I gave Melanie and Julia a baby shower in Greenville. We wanted to give some of those living in Greenville a chance to welcome little Julia into the world. Here are some of my favorite pictures...
I love old friends....It was so good to my faithful and generous friend, Leslie. She is going to be having her second little girl very soon!
I made my very first diaper cake for Melanie for the shower Saturday. I put these little sunglasses on it, and took some pictures of Hannah and Sara wearing them after the shower. Aren't they funny and beautiful?!
And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them~Mark 10:16

2 comments:

Misty said...

Ahh... How sweet. Those are great. I hate I missed the shower but I was out of town. Little Miss Julia looks just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That diaper cake is AMAZING! :-)