Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jenny!


Today is Jenny's birthday! Jenny is like a little sister to me. She is Kelly's little sister. Even from the first time I met her when she was in third grade and Kelly and I were in ninth, I have adored her. My three favorite things about this birthday girl are her maturity in Christ, her humility, and her determination to follow God's will for her life.

I thought her birthday would give me an opportunity to give a shout out about her plans for the next two plus years. She is leaving to be a missionary in Bolivia as a teacher for two years in less than two months. She has to raise A LOT of money. Check out her blog to learn more about her and her ministry. If you would like to support her, here is how to do it....

Want to be a part of God's work in La Paz, Bolivia?
Donate to Jenny's Ministry:
Destination: Missionary Projects


School: La Paz, Bolivia


Person: Letchworth, Jenny (003076)


Happy Birthday, Jookey! I love you!!

No comments: