Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2008 Gatherings....

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another..." Hebrews 10:24,25


So, I just read the most beautiful post on my creative best friend, Kelly's, blog and it inspired me to join the world of blogging and try it out myself. The title of my blog "Gather Together," I think, fits me well. My life consists of gathering together here and there with friends and family. If you know me well, you know that I capture just about every moment with a picture or two (or three or four or 200....). Here are some pictures to wrap up 2008 so far...

Click to play 2008 Gatherings...






1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay Sara! I'm glad you're a blogger, and I loved your slideshow. You're so creative! Love you!