Friday, August 15, 2008

katie and holt






























Recently, I got to take some pictures of my pregnant friend, Katie. As you can see, little Holt will be here very soon. Katie's husband, Jason, is the youth pastor at my church, and we thought it would be a nice to surprise him with some pictures of Katie when he got home from the youth mission trip he was leading in Malaysia.


























Katie and Jason just recently moved only 10 minutes away from me in Apex. While most of my friends in the Triangle live in Raleigh or Durham, I am so thankful to have friends that are just a short drive from Cary right down the road to Apex. One of my favorite things about Katie is her laid-back nature, and I think her personality is captured in these pictures. I am looking forward to meeting Holt very soon and also looking forward to having Katie living so close.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

really sweet pics, sara. i love how invested you are in so many people's lives. it's so great how sincere you are in your desire to know others and to share Christ with those you know. i hope i get to see you this weekend while you're here! ;)