Wednesday, August 27, 2008

argyle

Argyle is one of my favorite things, truly. When I got back to school on my first day of work, I had this picture waiting for me in my office.....


My co-worker, Jennifer, found this picture for me on ebay. Aren't the dresses in the picture just precious?! That same day another co-worker, Phil, gave me a package of navy and pink argyle notecards he found on clearance at Target this summer. WOW...two argyle gifts in one day. I am so thankful to have thoughtful co-workers that know me well. What a fun way to start my first day back to work (and in case I haven't talked to you, I am ecstatic to be back at work...I LOVE MY JOB!!).

Here is a pic of me in my own argyle dress....and Rebecca is sporting her argyle, too :) Oh how I would love to have a spring/summer argyle dress like the ones in my new picture hanging so beautifully in my office....


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so nice of your coworkers! it makes me happy to know you have people all around you that notice how cool you are. I love you

Jaimee Martin said...

I love you Sara! It's good to hear that work is going so well. I miss you!

Kathleen said...

you must be the coolest co-worker they have! that is too sweet. everytime i see preppy cute clothes....i think of you!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

girlfrin, i was at target tonight and they have ALL NEW argyle!! they even had cute t-shirts with a faded argyle print on the front. if i had your phone number, i would have called you up and celebrated the argyle-ness with you :) you're precious. i hope you know that.

Anonymous said...

Sara Davis, I love you!

Jenny said...

i miss you, my argyle-loving friend. love you!

Melissa said...

if i see some of those on clearance i'll send them your way. ;)

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here gather2gether.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research presents that closely 60% of all USA adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.