Wednesday, March 11, 2009

happy birthday...sister

i love my sister. i am not talking about rebecca, although i do love her, too. beth is my brother's wife, and that makes her my sister. some of you may not know, but she has been hanging out with my family since she and rebecca were in sixth grade. rebecca's best friend...and to make a very long story short, she married carl. i honestly believe i loved her like she was a part of our family even before she and carl were very serious. i think we all did. (well, rebecca did most of the time.) God had a plan...a perfect plan to place her in our family. beth is thoughtful and silly. creative and sensitive. dependable and fun. beautiful and humble. she is my sister and my friend. she loves my brother in the most precious way. she teaches me about faith and love without even knowing. i thank God for her and praise Him for creating her. and i celebrate her life today. she is a blessing to me. today is her birthday. and i love her.

No comments: