Sunday, June 6, 2010

new blog. new business.

It's been a very long time since I have posted. I actually won't be posting on Gather Together anymore. I very recently started a photography business. Sara Davis Photography. I would be so thriled if you would follow my brand new Sara Davis Photography blog. I am very thankful for the way God is already blessing me through this new and exciting adventure. :)


As a side note, check out this picture I took of my little friend, Carsyn, today. Those cheeks are the cutest I've seen.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post! We will be linking to this particularly great content on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Have a look at my website: addicting helicopter game

Anonymous said...

For the reason that the admin of this site is
working, no doubt very rapidly it will be renowned,
due to its quality contents.

my web page hotmail email

Anonymous said...

Couldn"t be much more amazed with this particular internet site as well as the great content material. Remember to maintain up the great operate. Very good, educational internet sites are acquiring tougher and tougher to find.

my web page weight loss workout plan women